Remove Left Padding From SEOPress Shortcode
Recently I had to embed the SEOPress breadcrumbs shortcode to a post template in Oxygen Builder. However, it is not aligned automatically to the left. This problem with SEOPress shortcodes may happen in other page builders too. I describe the solution tailored to Oxygen Builder.
- Click on the shortcode element.
- Choose the Style Output button at the bottom on the left pane.
- Click the element to see the selectors.
- Find the ol tag selector. Highlight the ol tag AND the id of the shortcode. (Otherwise you might adjust the padding of all elements with ol tag.)
- Go to Advanced > Size & Spacing.
- Adjust padding-left to 0px.
- Hit Save.
Simple as it is.