Terms of Service
Please read this Terms of Service (“Terms,” “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://thewebplans.com website (the “Website”) operated by TheWebPlans, the freelancer project of János Móga in Hungary, Europe (“us,” “we,” “our”) as this Terms of Service contains important information regarding limitations of our liability. Your access to and use of this Website is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms, what apply to everyone, including but not limited to visitors, users and others, who wish to access and use the Website.
By accessing or using this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, then you do not have our permission to access or use the Website. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
You agree that you will use this Website in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and these Terms at all times. The following is a non-exhaustive list of prohibited uses of this Website. You agree that you will not perform any of the following prohibited uses:
- Impersonating or attempting to impersonate TheWebPlans or its employees, representatives, subsidiaries or divisions;
- Misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Sending or attempting to send any advertising or promotional material, including but not limited to spam, junk mail, chain mail or any similar material;
- Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any person’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined in our sole discretion, may harm us or the users of this Website or expose us or other users to liability;
- Using the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the Website or interfere with another party’s use of the Website;
- Using any robot, spider or other similar automatic technology, process or means to access or use the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Website;
- Using any manual process or means to monitor or copy any of the material on this Website or for any other unauthorized purpose;
- Using any device, software, means or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other such materials;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to, interfering with, damaging or disrupting any parts of the Website, the server(s) on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- Attempting to attack or attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Otherwise attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- Using the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
3. Disclaimer of Warranty
All the materials on the Website are provided “as is”. The Website makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, the Website does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on it or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
TheWebPlans or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on TheWebPlans’s Website, even if TheWebPlans or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TheWebPlans will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. TheWebPlans may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. TheWebPlans does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Webite has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by the Website.
Further, it is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you click on or software that you download, whether from this Website or other websites or applications, is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature.
We provide our services for WordPress websites only. We do not serve other platforms, CMS or handcoded solutions.
The service ordered through the Website is starting when the subscription to a website managament plan is made, including the first month payment.
We reserve the right to immediately refuse providing our services, if the website to be served contains any adult material, gambling, drugs (such as tobacco, addictive subtances, etc.), violence, occultism, or maintained by any religious or political organization/charity/etc., or its main profile is related to any religious or political activity.
We provide our services on a monthly basis. There is no long-term commitment, however we do require a month to month commitment. If you are not happy you can cancel at any time, we will continue to work on your site through the rest of that month and you will not be charged for the next month.
This service involves the following steps:
- UX design
- UI design
- Post-launch fixes and corrections
Website Maintainance Packages
This service includes the following:
- Website update once a week,
- Daily backups,
- Security checks,
- 1 hour work on the website.
9. Your Privacy
10. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Any claim related to the Website shall be governed by the laws of Hungary without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
These terms shall not be governed by the United Nations convention on contracts for the sale of international goods, the Uniform Commercial Code, nor Incoterms.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of that right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding our Website, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had with you regarding the Website.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms including but not limited to the interpretation or breach thereof shall be resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction in Hungary.
You and TheWebPlans agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action.
If you have any questions about our Terms of Service, please contact us at [email protected].